Friday, February 10, 2012

Curly Laces

Curly laces are also called elastic shoelaces, no tie shoelaces, tyless shoelaces, coilers, twisters, spring laces, spiral laces and I am not sure what else.  Curly laces turn your tie shoes into slip-on shoes and are great for kids and older adults who cannot tie their own shoes.  I like curly laces for helping me to get through the airport quickly since I am not having to deal with tying my shoes.  I just slip them off and then slip them back on once I have gone through the security checkpoint.

Curly laces come in many colors like black, white, brown, red, blue, neon pink, neon orange, neon yellow, neon green, navy blue, grey, and brown.  In addition to being available in solid colors curly shoelaces are also  glitter styles like black with silver or gold glitter, and white with silver or gold glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment